|A content management system (CMS ) is a software application
providing tools for the digital content management, which allows
multiple author to create publish and edit content, organize delete
as well as maintenance from a central interface.
Features & Benefits :
– Helps in creating, deploying, managing and storing content on Web page.
– Allows the content managers or author who may have little expertise of Webmaster to
control the creation, modification, and removal of content from a Web site with ease
– Provides back-end service that uses and compiles information to update the Web site
– Catalog and index content, select or assemble content at runtime, or deliver content to
specific visitors in a requested way, such as other languages.
– Be able to control over HyperText Markup Language – based content, files, documents, and
Web hosting plans based on the system depth and the niche it serves
Increase conversion while reducing workload by Adobe Target which allows
you to automate personalization without setting up any targeting rule.
Features of automated personalization
– Automate real-time insight
Keep tag on the campaign from the beginning by the sophisticated, self-learning algorithms which allows you to Automatically determine and serve the right content based on a visitor’s data.
– Deep audience targeting
Build a rich master profile by collecting data from across your network to optimize and target in order to enable contextual advertising solutions that better manage the relationship between you and your consumers directly or in connection with third parties.
– Powerful Reporting
Automatically generating two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics, which allow marketers to understand the results by the number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data.
– Visual personalization set up
An easy step-by-step visual set up which allows marketers to interact directly with their sites, creating content options for automated targeting activities and selecting algorithm to determine the goal s that the activity hopes to achieve with no technical skills required.