|A content management system (CMS ) is a software application
providing tools for the digital content management, which allows
multiple author to create publish and edit content, organize delete
as well as maintenance from a central interface.
Features & Benefits :
– Helps in creating, deploying, managing and storing content on Web page.
– Allows the content managers or author who may have little expertise of Webmaster to
control the creation, modification, and removal of content from a Web site with ease
– Provides back-end service that uses and compiles information to update the Web site
– Catalog and index content, select or assemble content at runtime, or deliver content to
specific visitors in a requested way, such as other languages.
– Be able to control over HyperText Markup Language – based content, files, documents, and
Web hosting plans based on the system depth and the niche it serves